SOLDIER MOUNTAIN EVENT INFORMATION
(Spring, Summer, and Fall)
Imagine your wedding, reunion, or special event held in a beautiful, pastoral location with views of Soldier Mountain and the Sawtooth National Forest. Soldier Mountain Ski Area offers a spectacular setting for people who love the outdoors. You can choose to have your event indoors or outdoors, and always have comfort in the knowledge that the lodge is available as your protection should you need it during any season.
The lodge will accommodate approximately 250 people and will seat up to 100 people. The outside will seat 50 people (and you can bring the inside chairs outside to accommodate 100 more) and there is plenty of standing room. You have the choice of using the lodge or patio on their own, take over both areas and/or run the chair lift. The lodge has a bar, kitchen, restrooms, counters for food presentation. There are restrooms for those parties who intend to spend all of their time outside.
Packages can be arranged for almost any style of event you have imaged for your special day. You may rent the patio only, rent the lodge or rent the lodge with the kitchen use. For more adventurous events, it is also an option to have the chair lifts running for sight-seeing and mid-mountain outdoor events. This package of materials includes a description of options. You will also find comprehensive policy information as well as the rental contract.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions, to discuss available dates, or request further details. Please contact Soldier Mountain at 208.764.2526 ext. 101 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LODGE RENTAL PACKAGES
Lodge accommodates a maximum of 250 guests standing, 100 seated. All indoor and outdoor tables and chairs are included in the price.
OPTION #1: LODGE and OUTSIDE PATIO with NO kitchen/2 staff members
1a. $1,275.00 FULL DAY (7-HOURS, plus 4 hours for set up/break down)
1b. $975.00 HALF DAY (4-HOURS, plus 3 hours for set up/break down)
OPTION #2: LODGE and OUTSIDE PATIO with kitchen use/2 staff members
2a. $1,800.00 FULL DAY (7-HOURS, plus 4 hours for set up/break down)
2b. $1,200.00 HALF DAY (4-HOURS, plus 3 hours for set up/break down)
OPTION #3: OUTSIDE PATIO only with outside restrooms/outside electric/BBQ/no staff
$700.00 FULL DAY ONLY (7-HOURS, plus 4 hours for set up/break down)
OPTION #4: NO-HOST LODGE and OUTSIDE PATIO with SOLDIER MOUNTAIN providing and selling food and drink. Once costs are recouped, plus 20%, all profits will be split 50/50 with renter.
$1800.00 FULL DAY ONLY (7-HOURS, plus 4 hours for set up/break down)
A. $575.00 FOR REHEARSAL DINNERS (4-HOURS, plus 2 hours for set up/break down)
B. $800.00 FOR CHAIR LIFT USE (3-HOURS, 1 CHAIR LIFT)
C. $200.00 PER ADDITIONAL HOUR OF CHAIR LIFT USE
D. $90.00 PER ADDITIONAL HOUR OF LODGE USE
POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- The rental fees reserves a maximum 7-hour period of time (included is 2-hours for set-up and 2-hours of clean-up in addition to your 7-hour block of time) for FULL DAY and reserves a maximum 4-hour period of time (included is 1.5-hour for set-up and 1.5-hour of clean-up in addition to your 4-hour block of time) for HALF DAY. Additional time will be charged at $90 per hour.
- Time periods must be set at the time the reservation is made and can only be changed with the approval of Soldier Mountain, LLC.
- Functions should plan on ending by 10:00pm to give you the 2-hour clean-up time, unless arrangements have been made to clean-up the next morning. If clean up is scheduled to be the morning following the event, the allocated clean-up time will begin at the arranged time and late arrival may result in additional time charged.
- If the event, clean up or set-up goes beyond the timed allotted, the rate of $90 per hour will be charged.
- The Rental Fee/Deposit and signed policy agreement are required to reserve an event date and is payable by major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or check.
- Rental Fee/Deposit is non-refundable and can be transferred to another date upon approval by Soldier Mountain, provided the request to change the date is made up to two weeks prior to the event. The deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable at two weeks prior to the event.
- All charges include applicable taxes.
- A $500.00 cleaning/damage deposit must be made on all events and can be refundable. All repairs and/or deep cleaning that is necessary as a result of your event will be charged at $60 per hour, plus any material costs and outside contractor fees, should they be necessary.
- 50% of actual cost along with the cleaning/damage deposit to be paid 14 days prior to function, with balance due upon arrival.
- Penalties may be applied for any unauthorized variances to the terms of this policy information agreement at the discretion of the Soldier Mountain, LLC management.
- All alcohol must be provided by Soldier Mountain for hosted or non-hosted bar, due to permit requirements. Soldier Mountain will do its best to accommodate what you would like. If your preferred alcohol is not provided by a vendor that Soldier has a relationship with and Soldier staff must travel to purchase it, the travel charge will be $120.
- If you choose to host the bar, additional fees of sales tax and a service charge of 15% of alcohol cost apply.
- Soldier Mountain will work with you to accommodate an on-site rehearsal or event preparation prior to the dates you are reserving for an additional cost.
- Soldier Mountain, LLC is not responsible for the weather affecting any outdoor function. Any outside function is at the Client’s own risk, though Soldier Mountain will make every effort to implement an alternate plan at the Client’s request, which may include an increased fee.
- Soldier Mountain, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, broken or forgotten articles. All personal items must be removed from the lodge at the close of the event; it is suggested that someone in your party be designated to collect these items before leaving the Soldier Mountain Lodge.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times. The lodge has a limited number of high chairs available.
- For the safety of guests, and to be in compliance with Soldier Mountain, LLC policy, tossing of rice, or the use of sparklers are not permitted. Bubbles are allowed outside only. Any other items require prior approval by Soldier Mountain, LLC.
- No food, drinks, cakes or sweets are provided by Soldier Mountain.
- You may bring in your own food and non-alcoholic beverages during all events except when you have asked Soldier to open their restaurant and bar as a no-host offering. You may not have use of the kitchen or refrigeration if you have not chosen the option which includes kitchen use, so please make the appropriate arrangements to keep items cold or hot.
- All liquor must be served by Soldier Mountain, hosted or no-host.
- Alcoholic beverages service will end no later than 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Soldier Mountain reserves the right to close the bar earlier or refuse if beverage consumption is reaching an excessive amount.
- Any beverages brought into the event area either by the client or guests with the intention of being consumed during the event will be taken by Soldier Mountain and returned at the end of the event, per Idaho State Law.
- Coffee and tea service at request only.
- UNDER NO CONDITIONS WILL THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BY MINORS BE TOLERATED ON SOLDIER MOUNTAIN PROPERTY; IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR ANY PERSON WHO APPEARS TO BE AGE 30 OR UNDER. CLIENTS AND/OR GUESTS GIVING ALCOHOL TO A MINOR MAY RESULT IN CLOSURE OF THE BAR. THE BAR AREA IN SOLDIER MOUNTAIN LODGE IS FOR 21 AND OVER ONLY!
Décor and Entertainment
- Special linens are not arranged by Soldier Mountain. You may bring in your own linens.
- All décor and flowers must be removed at time of cleanup.
- No holes may be put on any walls (inside or out).
- All music and entertainment must be supplied by the party.
- Music can be set-up outside or inside the lodge.
- Soldier Mountain does not provide equipment, tables, or skirting for DJ’s or music set-up.
Client is responsible for the proper behavior of event guests and agrees to abide by the alcohol policies set by Soldier Mountain, LLC. Intoxication, rowdiness or any behavior by your guests deemed by Soldier Mountain Staff as disruptive and/or unacceptable will not be tolerated. If client fails to control the guests’ behavior, Soldier Mountain will take any steps necessary to control such behavior such as remove offensive guests from Soldier Mountain, LLC property or end the event. Client agrees to accept responsibility for any damage to or theft of Soldier Mountain property and equipment by event guests during Client’s event, and necessary charges will be billed to client.
I/We have read the above Bar and Beverage Policy and understand the policies concerning alcoholic consumption.
Signature of Client(s)
I/We have read and understand the Soldier Mountain, LLC. Policy Information and Agreement and the above Responsibility clause. By the signature below, I/we agree to the terms and conditions listed in this Policy Information and Agreement, as is evidenced by the signature and return of the signature pages herein.
I/We are also remitting the NON-REFUNDABLE Rental Fee with this Agreement/Contract to secure the time and date of our event.
FUNCTION DATE ____________________ TIME PERIOD _____________ # GUESTS__________
OPTION #____________ ADDITIONAL OPTION #____________ WEDDING: Yes___ No____
BILLING RESPONSIBILITY ______________________________________________
BILLING ADDRESS ______________________________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER ____________________________EMAIL ____________________________
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE 25% of fee plus $500 security deposit PAYMENT METHOD________
SOLDIER MOUNTAIN SIGNATURE _______________________________________DATE______________
COPY OF SIGNED CONTRACT AGREEMENT WILL BE MAILED BACK TO CLIENT ONCE PUT ON CALENDAR