Job Duties and Tasks for: "Kitchen Cashier"
- Accurately and expediently take customer orders on touch screen point of sale system.
- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, and vouchers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and dining area.
- Resolve customer complaints. (know when to get manager involved)
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information.
Job Duties and Task for: "Lift Operator"
- Essential Functions:
- Assist all passengers in the safe loading and unloading of the ski lift
- Provide instruction and superior customer service by interacting and talking to all lift passengers
- Slow chairs to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers loading and unloading the lift
- Slow or stop the lift as necessary to ensure passenger safety
- Maintain load and unload ramps and areas around all lift stations by shoveling and/or raking snow
- Ensure all chairs are clear of snow or ice before loading passengers
- Identify potential hazards and report them immediately
- Be familiar with all policies, procedures and rules regarding operating and riding a ski lift and ensure that these are followed by staff and customers
- Implement emergency procedures, including contacting Ski Patrol
- Perform daily pre-operation inspections and post-operation shutdown procedures
- Assist in evacuation of a disabled lift
- Check to ensure every skier or snowboarder has a valid day ticket or season pass each time before boarding the lift
- Answer guest questions by being familiar with Soldier Mountain’s layout, products and services, or by asking someone who can answer the guest’s question
- Maintain cleanliness of lift shacks and work area, remove trash when necessary
- Other lift operations duties as assigned