2020/2021 Season Passes
Presidents’ Day Sale will run Feb. 14, 2020 until end of 2019/2020 season
SEASON PASS POLICIES:
- December 15th is the birthday cut-off for season passes. For example, if someone is 69 on December 15th, that individual will not qualify for the senior season pass, which is for individuals 70 and older. Or if a child will turn 7 before December 15th, the child will qualify for a youth rather than a child season pass. A valid ID or birth certificate may be required. If there is a balance to be paid after initial purchase, the sale rates will be honored and Soldier will charge that amount prior to issuing the pass.
- Season pass holders are allowed one “I forgot my pass” ticket during the season, after that, full ticket price will be charged.
- Season pass holders are allowed one “I lost my pass” and it will be replaced for $15. After that, full season pass rates will apply.
- Season pass photos are taken at the Pray for Snow Season Pass Party prior to the 2020/21 season, or during their first visit of the 2020/21 season.
- Season passes are revocable at Soldier Mountain’s discretion and violation of any law while visiting Soldier Mountain can result in pass revocation without compensation.
ALL PURCHASES FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE!